Monday, May 7, 2012

Operation Clean Out the Freezer - Day #9

Nothing exciting or spectacular today. Just an old stand-by that cooks up quick yet tastes like it took all day.  Dentist appointment this morning and volunteer job this evening meant it was a Hurry Up and Cook Day.

Normally I keep a couple jars of each of the Seeds of Change Indian simmering sauces in my pantry.  I buy them at my local Kroger or at Trader Joe's.  During basketball season I shopped at the Kroger in Gallatin and they carry the brand in the picture.  Okay, but not nearly as good as Seeds of Change.

The cauliflower and broccoli I tossed in were already chopped into bite-size pieces, so adding them and the snow peas didn't take any extra time.  I imagine frozen vegetables would work, too, in a pinch, but I've never tried that with these sauces.

Like Indian?  Give them a try - Seeds of Change sauces are great in a pinch!  Serve over pasta or rice.

ENJOY!

No comments: